Join us for the next SABGH Quarterly Forum!
Forum topics include Fit Pass 2017, Pharmacy Benefit Trends & Employer Strategies, Panel Discussion on Employee Wellness Best Practices, and more.
Date: Friday, June 30, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Location: SAWS Main Offices, 2800 U.S. 281, San Antonio, TX 78212
The SABGH is a membership-based organization of local employers and providers of worksite wellness programs and services. The SABGH aims to improve the Health of the San Antonio Workforce by providing the business community with opportunities to network, discuss best practices, promote worksite wellness initiatives, and recognize local employers for their efforts to improve employee health and wellness.
The mission of the SABGH is to work with employers and the community to promote a healthier San Antonio by:
- Promoting employee health and wellness education.
- Serving as a resource for sharing programs and ideas to positively impact employee health.
- Publicly recognizing local employers for best practices in workplace health promotion.
- Supporting strategic and economic solutions—addressing employers top health issues and ensuring employee accountability.
- Working with the health care delivery system to address rising health care costs and improve outcomes.
Join the SABGH
Enroll to be part of the SABGH HERE.