Thank you to those who joined the SABGH Forum on March 8, 2019 at St. Philip’s College! The first forum of the year focused on the “Importance of Integrating Well-Being Into Your Benefits Strategy.” Two winners from the 2018 Healthy Workplace Recognition Program were highlighted for their wellness initiatives: Farm to Work program at Marathon Petroleum and the 8 Dimensions of Wellness at CaptureRx. The event was sponsored by the DHS Group.
Details for the next forum are coming soon.
The 2018 Healthy Workplace Recognition Program Application is CLOSED. See the list of winners from 2018. Click HERE to view the application criteria. The next Healthy Workplace Recognition Program Ceremony will take place in the Spring of 2020.
The SABGH is a membership-based organization of local employers and providers of worksite wellness programs and services. The SABGH aims to improve the health of the San Antonio Workforce by providing the business community with opportunities to network, discuss best practices, promote worksite wellness initiatives, and recognize local employers for their efforts to improve employee health and wellness.
The mission of the SABGH is to work with employers and the community to promote a healthier San Antonio by:
- Promoting employee health and wellness education.
- Serving as a resource for sharing programs and ideas to positively impact employee health.
- Publicly recognizing local employers for best practices in workplace health promotion.
- Supporting strategic and economic solutions—addressing employers top health issues and ensuring employee accountability.
- Working with the health care delivery system to address rising health care costs and improve outcomes.
The application also emphasizes the importance of including the Active Living Plan and Community Health Impact Investing as optional areas for recognition.
Join the SABGH
Enroll to be part of the SABGH HERE.